It is that time of year again. Time to look back at the past year and look ahead to a new year. I didn’t write down specific goals for 2016 – but I think it helps me focus if I set some concrete goals. Here is my list of things I want to accomplish or do better this year:
- Be more consistent in writing in this blog. I think it helps me to take time to focus on what I have finished.
- Be better about posting pictures of Izzy in her blog.
- Do another “March Challenge.” This time with Will and Ben.
- Finish the coffee table.
- Make at least two additional pieces of furniture in the workshop.
- Install the pool with Susanna and the boys.
- Finish the patio updates/outdoor kitchen.
- Install a new door on the workshop and interior walls/insulation on one wall of the workshop.
- Improve insulation on the workshop and the boy’s play loft.
- Host a New Years party with Susanna.
- Go bicycling with the family.
- Spend a good week with Ben working on his boat this summer.
Of course, I’m sure my goals will change each month – that is the beauty of having ADHD – lots of ideas and ideas. But a list is a place to start.