I finally downloaded pictures from the camera. Last week wasn’t nice enough to do homework outside. But the week before was.
I am making progress on the workshop – I posted about that over the weekend. It is also time to start working on the yard. I ordered strawberry plants a couple of months ago – they arrived today. Tonight I picked up some hay and planted 2/3 of the new plants. I’ll pick up some more compost this week and plant the rest. Hopefully I’ll do better with the raised beds than I did last year. It is easy to plan too big of a garden and let the weeds take over. Anyway, here are some pictures of the projects in progress: